Here at Leesville Animal Hospital blog we know that picking the right gifts for people can be tricky! But lucky for you, today we are taking a look at 20 great gift ideas for cat lovers!
20 Cat Lover Gift Ideas
Whether you’re looking for cat themed gifts for the holidays, your mom for mother’s day or for a birthday or new kitten shower, we have some ideas to help you to get started!
1. A cat themed rug or door mat.
2. Any gift featuring Felix the cat or the Cheshire cat.
3. Cat themed mugs.
4. A cat themed garden statue or planter.
5. A cat sun catcher.
6. Cat themed jewelry.
7. A cat themed teapot.
8. A donation to the cat owners favorite cat rescue.
9. Cat themed salt and pepper shakers.
10. Cat themed place mats or coasters.
11. A cat themed vase.
12. Cat slippers.
13. A cat themed scarf.
14. Cat bookends.
15. Clothing from an organization like the ASPCA who donate a portion of their proceeds to a rescue organization.
16. A cat ornament or figurine.
17. A cat themed throw or blanket.
18. A cat themed apron.
19. A cat themed cookie jar!
20. When all else fails, try a gift card to their favorite pet supply store!
Please remember that you should NEVER EVER buy a pet for someone as a gift idea!