If you haven’t dropped by in a while, you may not have seen our recent contest to win a free dog DNA testing kit!
During the month of June, we are offering all of our clients the chance to win a free Royal Canin dog DNA testing kit.
All you have to do is take a look at our good friend, Lola. Come up with what you think is Lola’s genetic makeup with up to three dog breed guesses!
E-mail your breed guesses to us by clicking here, using the title “Who’s Your Daddy?”!
We are accepting entries up until June 30th and one winner will be selected by July 15th! That winner will receive their very own Royal Canin dog DNA testing kit.
So, without further ado, meet Lola!
So, what are your thoughts? Drop us an email and let us know and enter for your chance to win that free dog DNA testing kit to test your own dog’s DNA!
Why Would You Want a Free Dog DNA Testing Kit?
If the word “free” doesn’t convince you, then take a look at some of the benefits that can be had by testing your dog’s DNA!
- Certain breeds are predisposed to specific health conditions, you can watch for signs of these conditions if you know that your dog is made up of one of these breeds.
- DNA testing can give you a better idea of the size a puppy may be when they are fully grown!
- Testing your dog’s DNA can tell you what specific nutritional needs your dog may have based on their breed composition.
- DNA testing can help you to fight against breed discrimination against your dog – many uneducated individuals incorrectly label dogs as “pit bulls” when they are not!
- Testing your dog’s DNA can also give you an idea of your dog’s potential age as it converts to human years – larger breeds of dog age more quickly than smaller breeds!
So? What are you waiting for? E-mail us here, using the title “Who’s Your Daddy?” with your dog breed guesses (up to three breeds) for Lola!