If you have a cat then you know that sometimes they can be elusive, particularly when they aren’t feeling like themselves. Today here at the Leesville Animal Hospital blog we want to talk about how you can tell when your cat is feeling a little under the weather.
Take a look at the list of indicators below that can help you to tell whether your cat is feeling under the weather.
- Has your cat had a recent change in appetite?
- Does your cat’s breath smell bad?
- Has your cat been going to the bathroom outside of the litter box?
- Has your cat experienced a significant weight change?
- Has your cat started showing behavioral changes?
- Has your cat changed their grooming habits?
- Has your cat begun changing their activity levels?
- Has your cat begun exhibiting a difference in sleeping habits?
- Has your cat begun showing stress-induced behaviors?
- Has your cat’s voice changed?
If you have noticed any of these changes OR if you are unsure as to whether your cat is feeling unwell, make sure that you give us a call and make your appointment to see one of our vets today! You can contact us at (919)870-7000